Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Working on Assignment 4

I’ve been working on assignment 4 today. My group (group 5) is discussing RFID in the library. I thought the background of RFID would be really simple. It was surprisingly difficult to find information on RFID without discussing its implications for various locales. I couldn’t talk about how it would work in a library, as that was Britt’s section, and I couldn’t go in depth about the advantages of it, as that was Bethany’s section. Just realized I was in a group with Britton and Bethany. Feel so out-of-place. One of these things is not like the other… Anyway. I hope my section is satisfactory for my B people, and that we will do well on the assignment. So far, though, all As for me in this class. So, yay! And after tomorrow, I’m free! Well, until summer classes start. So, I’ll be free until June 8. A little break. Better than none.

No comments:

Post a Comment